On behalf of the NextGen ERP Steering Committee, I’m sharing with you a short video about the NextGen Project: https://www.minnstate.edu/NextGen/.
NextGen will lead to a new technology landscape that meets the needs of today’s students and today’s campuses. The video is from the perspective of people from across Minnesota State, who help us imagine the possibilities of what a modern system will offer students, faculty, and staff at Winona State University and at every Minnesota State college and university in the coming years.
Although we won’t select the company that will provide the new system until early next year, there are a few key factors that will guide our selection process. We expect this system to be:
- intuitive and easy to use
- flexible enough to handle the changing needs on our campuses
- built with a mobile and seamless experience in mind
You can access additional information about the project on NextGen’s site for students, faculty, and staff, as well as subscribe to receive project updates.
As Chancellor Malhotra says in the video, this is an exciting time for Minnesota State. The NextGen Project will have significant benefits for our students, our campuses, and our communities. Thanks to all who are contributing their time to this important project.
Scott R. Olson
Latest posts by President Scott R. Olson (see all)
- Reflections of 2019 and Looking Forward to the New Year - December 31, 2019
- Wishing you a Joyful Holiday Season - December 18, 2019
- Update on NextGen Project - October 28, 2019