The films will focus on stories and challenges of individuals within the GLBTA community. All screenings will be at 7 p.m.
- Oct. 4: “Milk” in Somsen Auditorium
- Oct. 11: “Genderf*kation” in Somsen Auditorium
- Oct. 17: “Beautiful Thing” in Stark Hall, room 103
- Oct. 18: “A Family Is a Family Is a Family” in Somsen Auditorium
- Oct. 24: “Mosquita y Mari” in Stark Hall, room 103
- Oct. 30: “Transamerica” in Somsen Auditorium
All screenings are free and open to the public.
For detailed film descriptions, visit: http://course1.winona.edu/awood/home/glbta.html.
This film series was curated by Andrea Wood, assistant professor of English, and is sponsored by GLBTA Faculty Committee, GLBTA Partnership, Theatre and Dance, Counseling Services, Women’s and Gender Studies program, and departments of English, communication studies, history and social work.
For more information, call Andrea Wood at 507-457-5461 or email AWood@winona.edu.