- Now in three flavors: Mac, PC, and Spearmint!
- Long, drawn-out Cabinet meetings with boring President now much easier to withstand thanks to Angry Birds.
- iPad Minis are so much more adorable than the 25-pound iPad Grandes.
- E-Warrior Tablets are easier to take than the tablets my doctor has prescribed.
- Tips for remembering your Star ID soon to be integrated into the general education curriculum.
- The Cloud has a purple lining.
- Scandalous photos of Wazoo can now be delivered directly to your device rather than being hacked and distributed via Twitter.
- It’s reassuring to know that three of us still prefer the PC platform.
- There’s no such thing as an e-Maverick or an e-Husky!
- WSU remains a national leader in instructional technology – what could be more advantageous than that?
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by President Scott R. Olson (see all)
- Notes of Success - August 22, 2017
- Statement on Charlottesville - August 14, 2017
- Top Ten List: Why the Tunnels are Still Taking so Long - June 8, 2017