Recently a painting from the Watkins collection went missing. A $1000 reward has been offered for its safe return. We’re asking for everyone’s help in restoring this historic artwork to its rightful place.
10. It takes up so much space on your wall that you had to take down your beloved poker-playing dogs poster.
9. Huge nautical scenes in your tiny apartment can cause bouts of seasickness and require you to load up on costly Dramamine.
8. New students who used the painting as a landmark to find their third floor Somsen classes have been wandering around the building all semester.
View all of the Top 10 Reasons to Return the Watkins Painting.
Latest posts by President Scott R. Olson (see all)
- Notes of Success - August 22, 2017
- Statement on Charlottesville - August 14, 2017
- Top Ten List: Why the Tunnels are Still Taking so Long - June 8, 2017