The Winona State University Office of Housing and Residence Life will recognize October as Student Affairs Month by hosting two presentations that explore the field of Student Affairs.

“Putting Your Leadership to Work — Introduction to Student Affairs” will be held at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, in Gildemeister Hall, room 156. The presentation will answer the question, “What is a career in Student Affairs?” and provide an overview of how to use undergraduate experiences to prepare for the possibility of a career in the field.

“Untold Stories of Student Affairs Professionals — Student Affairs Panel Discussion” will take place at 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25, in the Tau Center Rotunda. This presentation and panel will provide an in-depth exploration of the Student Affairs profession by those currently working in the field.

Both events are free and open to the public. The Thursday night presentation is a collaborative event with Saint Mary’s University, University of Wisconsin—La Crosse, Viterbo University and Minnesota State College—Southeast Technical.

For more information, contact Emily Meyer at 507-457-5323, email: Emeyer@winona.edu, or Jodi Monerson at 507-457-5320, email: Jmonerson@winona.edu